Bullies often create media mania to camouflage agenda to overcome popular inventions with lobbied states of mind, ensconced in vainglory.
The Beast, gutter slithering, bogged down by needy supremacists, like clichés anchored in clans of false hope, secret international one-off duet and lies frauds tell themselves — unable to comprehend a world passing by, creating in its wake, rainbows and cracked glass ceilings.
Yet, Beauty in the eye of the beholder awakens CEO potential to generate employment, exposing hubris of politicians chanting, jobs, jobs, jobs.
Having knocked ourselves down, what will we ask of roof overhead angels seeking to resurrect earth’s future?
If what is sought cannot be clearly articulated, perhaps it is the desire to rise above all else, alone. Beware, powers of the universe require we share what’s received, if indeed, granted. However, the transparency of good, will never bestow the highest human glow to those defining success, prosperity and happiness, as reward only for, a solo.
To have life and have it more abundantly, heavenly stars shine on the sparkle of harmonic rhymes in willing mosaic ensemble. So, again we’re asked, what is it we desire from all that life is?
Beasts crave survival of financial fittest; bullies conceal through intimidation that, the greater of two evils hasn’t the foggiest — the beauty of it is, accentuating a healthy unity for what we’re for, affords us the will to disable the gridlock of bullies and disengage from political games of torturous beasts within.
So, America the Beautiful, what are we for?
- A president who knows the difference between Medicare and Medicaid and holds, On Camera press conferences twice a month?
- A Congress whose pre-existing condition is to serve all the people all the time?
- Insuring Mental Health is as important as physical health?
- Defining America as a team playing for all to win?
- Eliminating Iran-Contra, mistakes were made, from our political list of excuses?
- Confessing love for God and Country while denying faith in differing opinions is anti-American?
- Personifying The Golden Rule?
- Discovering unity and peace begin with equal quality education?
- Generating a vision for a hopeful future and together, providing necessary foundations for it: improving wages, training for 21st century employment and lowering taxes for those who need it most?
- Acknowledging connection between a traumatic childhood & early death?
- Voting to save future generations from past injustices?
- Protecting the innocent from the NRA’s good men with guns?
- Admitting increase in public mass violence & numbers of easily accessible weapons both creates and defines our national insecurity?
- Accepting responsibility for both earth and Climate Justice for all?
- Forming human life-lines to those in need, whether trapped in a Rip Tide or poverty?
- Regulating Corporate empire building endangering life on earth?
- Exposing banks as more responsible for high interest student loans, than universities?
- Exposing Congress, Lobbyists and Insurance & Pharmaceutical companies, as leading causes for rising health costs?
- Inspiring political and parental will to save beauty from Opioid Addiction?
- Contributing to cures for Alzheimer’s, Cancers and Heart disease?
- IDing agenda of new Voter Fraud Commission Panel for what it is: Voter Suppression?
Solutions can’t be found while pointing fingers of blame at those who differ, for We the People are empowered to choose mob rule or the rational resolutions that accompany, thinking of each other before ourselves — for without this change that alters the recycling of, what is past is prologue, we are the beast producing swamp.
However, in application of our diverse beauty, we triumph over the beast, for the excellence of truth and strength of compromise cool the hot-air of bullies, into silence.
If the power of the universe sees fit to interject into the flow of our reality show to save us from ourselves, then 60% of us need consider leading the remaining 40% by example: firing the beast and replacing the governors and congressional bullies who are its bloodline.
Living as mutually helpful equals, is how we master our individual fate — and captain our national soul.